Thank God for the extra day off. It feels so good to lay low today. Still have family in town – off to the beach.
I when I bought this top, it was a little longer. It was just hanging in my closet because, since I didn’t try it on at the store, I didn’t know how it fit.
Well, I tried to wear it one day and I didn’t like it. Then the ‘light bulb’ moment. I grabbed a pair of scissors and cut a couple of layers off. I cut the front shorter than the back, and I’m happy.
Still contemplating cutting one more layer off. We’ll see. Enjoy.. xo
Skirt – LuLus
- Neon Pink Silk Blouse + Neon Orange Maxi Skirt (stylepantry.com)
- Dress Up Your Sheer Pleated Skirt (stylepantry.com)
- Handkerchief Tank + Maxi Skirt (stylepantry.com)
- Gold Turban + 70s Pleated Dress (stylepantry.com)
- Bohemian Maxi Dress (stylepantry.com)
- Puff Sleeve Shirt + Pleated Nude Skirt (stylepantry.com)