Yesterday, Greg and I (along with the kids), went to the Beverly Hills Farmers market to pick up fresh fruit and vegetables. The kids also get to ride ponies and push kiddie shopping carts around as if they are shopping. They love spending their Sundays there.
This was what I wore. I lived in my flats all weekend, took a break from heels.
My top was a very long caftan that I have had for like 15 years. I finally got tired of it and cut it into a top. Probably not the best move, but I keep telling Greg to keep the scissors away from me.
Oh well, I made a skirt out of the bottom half. I will wear it and show you soon. Enjoy.. xo
- H&M Denim Maxi Dress (stylepantry.com)
- Striped Tee + White Embroidered Maxi Skirt (stylepantry.com)
- Vintage Silk Caftan (stylepantry.com)
- Denim Shirt + Fanny Pack + Floral Maxi Skirt (stylepantry.com)
- Neon Pink Silk Blouse + Neon Orange Maxi Skirt (stylepantry.com)