Hello beautiful people! Hope you have had a fantastic weekend thus far.
Yesterday, we went out to a friend’s place to lounge and grill outside. The kids had a great time in the garden picking fruit. They made fresh orange juice out of the ones picked. They also plucked avocados and flowers.
This was what I wore. Blazer (for sitting out), laid back linen tank, boyfriend jeans, and flats. My sister, Lindalu, just made this fringe necklace I have on. I bought it as soon as it was listed in her etsy store. My favorite piece right now. May wear it everyday. Enjoy.. xo
PS- I can’t keep my eyes open for anything. I stay squinting. Always been like that.
- Leopard Tuxedo BF Blazer + Ankle Length Skinnies (stylepantry.com)
- Green Blazer + Lime Sheer Shirt + Yellow Pegged Pants (stylepantry.com)
- Yellow Vintage Blazer + Denim Shirt + BF Jeans (stylepantry.com)
- Men’s Gingham Shirt + Super Flare Denim (stylepantry.com)
- BF Blazer x Tie + DIY Knee Length Denim (stylepantry.com)