It has been a little cold in Los Angeles. Actually, not cold, cool. Nice breeze accompanied with some sunshine. That’s my kind of weather. So I brought out the OTK boots.
The denim skirt, I made. Well, when I picked it up from a vintage store, it was an awkward length. I cut it shorter, cut off the waist, and painted it with metallic bronze, silver and gold – an interpretation mix of how I wear & mix up my accessories.
Here’s the outcome. The shirt is from Hollister and the boots are from LF Stores. Enjoy.. xo
- Polka Dots Blouse + Electric Green Vintage Skirt (stylepantry.com)
- Militant Shirt + Army Swing Skirt + OTK Socks (stylepantry.com)
- Denim Shirt + Tulle Maxi Skirt (stylepantry.com)
- Denim Shirt + Leather Swing Skirt + Fringe Bag (stylepantry.com)
- Denim Shirt + Fanny Pack + Floral Maxi Skirt (stylepantry.com)
- Denim Shirt + DIY Denim Shorts (stylepantry.com)
- Sick Day: Tuxedo Shirt + Cargo Mini Skirt (stylepantry.com)