I don’t know how I let my teenage son talk me into doing dance moves this morning, while he took my pictures. I am so excited it’s Friday, I can’t contain myself. Just knowing that I don’t have to get out of my bed (out of obligation), keeps me satisfied.
..and out of that excitement, I forgot to roll up my jeans before taking these pics. I guess it could have been worse – yeah, I could have had my fly down.
The red vest I’m wearing is originally a dress. I used it as maternity wear when I was pregnant with my middle child. Not a fan of maternity clothing – sorry! I have it in a gorgeous royal blue color as well.
Have a great weekend. Enjoy.. xo
Dress – Urban Outfitters | Blouse – H&M | Jeans – Michael Kors
- Trench Vest + Layered Ruffle Blouse + Bell Bottom Jeans (stylepantry.com)
- Sheer Leopard Blouse + Ankle Length Jeans (stylepantry.com)
- Vintage Blouse + Levis Jeans + OTK Boots (stylepantry.com)
- Military Jacket + RL Top + Boyfriend Jeans (stylepantry.com)
- Patched Elbow Blazer + Polka Dot Shirt + Boyfriend Jeans (stylepantry.com)
- Leopard Blouse + Snake Skin Pants + Green Turban & Shoes (stylepantry.com)