So, I totally forgot I had these pants. Granted, I’ve only had them for a month, but I remember promising myself that I liked it so much, I’d wear it every week.
I think that’s what I say about every new item in my wardrobe, though.
Knowing me, now that I have worn it a second time, It will probably be tucked away for a very long time. Hmm, I should just come up with another way to wear it for the summer, like when it’s super hot. Dress it down with flat sandals and an oversize tank top.
I think this post is getting a little weird. I’m writing down my thoughts. Not good. Bye for now.
Shirt & Pants – Zara
- Green Blazer + Lime Sheer Shirt + Yellow Pegged Pants (stylepantry.com)
- Crisp White Shirt + Pegged Pants + Oversize Clutch (stylepantry.com)
- Snow Leopard Print Shirt + Ankle Skinnies (stylepantry.com)
- Leopard Blouse + Snake Skin Pants + Green Turban & Shoes (stylepantry.com)
- Sheer Polka Dot Shirt + Dotted Pegged Pants (stylepantry.com)
- Vintage Puff Sleeve Shirt + Pegged Pants (stylepantry.com)