If I’m being honest, I don’t look for inspiration elsewhere when it comes to my personal style. This is because I generally don’t throw a ton of thought into my outfits. But I came across this outfit post by Eboni of Fashionista Next Door from August of 2010.
For starters, she is stunning! I really like what she did with this outfit. I want the blouse, but I especially want the vest. This is my attempt to try to beg talk her into sending it my way. OK, I kid (not), but she inspired this DIY military trench vest.
All I did was cut off the sleeves of this jacket and now I have a trench vest. Enjoy.. xo
- Polka Dots Blouse + Electric Green Vintage Skirt (stylepantry.com)
- Sheer Leopard Blouse + Ankle Length Jeans (stylepantry.com)
- Leopard Blouse + Snake Skin Pants + Green Turban & Shoes (stylepantry.com)
- Traditional ‘Fulani’ Outfit (stylepantry.com)
- Leopard Blouse + Yellow Sheer Maxi Skirt (stylepantry.com)