I had a fantastic Mother’s Day (hope you did too). Greg surprised me with a gift that I had been dreaming of. I almost passed out when I opened it. Then the kids topped if off with their amazing presents as well. I am truly blessed with a beautiful family.
Today, I’m wearing a dress as a skirt. It’s called the “Molly”. In kiwi color. I made it along with these. I love these dresses because they are so versatile. I can do so much with them. They were designed that way. When I was nursing my little girls, I wore them all the time because all I had to do was untie one of the strings.
- Striped Tee + White Embroidered Maxi Skirt (stylepantry.com)
- Faux Fur Vest + 70s Psychedelic Maxi (stylepantry.com)
- WeWe Military Tunic + Army Short (stylepantry.com)
- WeWe Clothing Mens Tunic + Leather Patched Leggings (stylepantry.com)
- Tribal Sweater + WeWe Clothing Maxi Dress (stylepantry.com)