It is probably second nature that I’d see cute baby stuff and I’ll be immediately drawn. After all, I have three beautiful kids myself and it has been an experience exploring kids/baby products.
I think the Bugaboo line is admired by most parents, and I completely agree with Angela Misson, co-owner of the Missoni when she stated “It was a great joy to work on this project. Children are so sensitive to colors and patterns. Working with Bugaboo has given me a unique opportunity to create a dream stroller that I hope will be enjoyed by children and will stimulate their senses.”
My kids live for colors and patterns.
Each collection is completed with a knitted Missoni blanket. The Bugaboo Cameleon/Missoni accessory set is priced at $269 while the Bugaboo Bee/Missoni accessory set is priced at $199. They will be available exclusively at Neiman Marcus this coming July 2011. Enjoy.. xo
- Missoni Collaborates With Havaianas (stylepantry.com)
- Bugaboo x Missoni (design-milk.com)
- Missoni Home Collection (stylepantry.com)
- Converse And Missoni All Star Spring ’11 Collection (stylepantry.com)
- Missoni Partners With Havaianas for Sandals Line (shoppingblog.com)