Oh yeah, I’m totally rocking a fanny pack hip bag! I disguised it as a belt, though. It was PERFECT because Greg and I took the kids to the KCRW Truck Food Festival in Santa Monica yesterday, and I didn’t want to be bothered with a bag.
We had tons of tickets for food to sample all the trucks, so I stuck them, along with my cash and phone in my fanny hip bagelt (OMG – I just made that up. Bag + Belt = Bagelt) – Yes, I’m capable of being a dork. Haha.
Emma of Emma Pintado Hip Bags sent me this floral piece. She hand makes them from recycled materials. I’m going to use this bagelt a lot – especially as a belt. She has a denim one that I am in love with. Enjoy.. xo
- Fanny Packs Are Back (newser.com)
- Bohemian Maxi Dress (stylepantry.com)
- Head Tie + Fringe Vest + Floral Maxi Dress (stylepantry.com)
- Fanny Packs are Back | Retro Belt Purse Makes Fashion Comeback (bagbunch.com)
- Striped Tee + White Embroidered Maxi Skirt (stylepantry.com)
- Boho Blouse + Sequin Maxi Skirt (stylepantry.com)
- Denim Shirt + Tulle Maxi Skirt (stylepantry.com)