Could not leave you without an outfit post all weekend *smiles*. Here is what I wore to church today. I usually don’t dress up to go to church – you can pretty much show up in anything. Sweats, PJs.. Oasis LA is just that great.
Since it has been hot and it’s cold during service, I decided to wear a blouse over my dress – using the dress as a skirt. And the cowboy hat is just to shade me from the sun – OK, I lie – come on, I have to throw a little boho in there.
Enjoy and have a gorgeous Sunday.. xo
Hat – Vintage | Blouse – H&M | Dress – H&M | Bag – Onna Ehrlich
- Polka Dot Blouse + Fushia Shorts + Dani Platforms (stylepantry.com)
- Polka Dot Blouse + Sheer Maxi Skirt (stylepantry.com)
- Add A Tie For Finesse (stylepantry.com)
- Leopard Blouse + Yellow Sheer Maxi Skirt (stylepantry.com)
- Puff Sleeve Blouse + Culotte Pants (stylepantry.com)