Hey, Lovers! It’s a good day today. Claiming it. I usually don’t get along with Mondays, but I have a couple of meetings today. Since I switched to designing for brands & manufacturers only (as announced on our other site WeWe Clothing), it’s been work non-stop and meetings galore.
I decided to be animalistic today and mix up the prints. Leopard, snake and crocodile. I’m in love with my snake-skin pants. They are comfortable and the length is perfect for me. You have seen this H&M leopard blouse here a few times – definitely one of my “go to” items too.
My outfit is not me without a punch of color, so I add my vintage glitter turban and shoes.. both in electric green, and I’m a happy camper! Ready for my meetings – Let’s go! Enjoy.. xo
- Striped Shirt + Pegged Pants + Neon Bow Shoes (stylepantry.com)
- Leopard Blouse + Yellow Sheer Maxi Skirt (stylepantry.com)
- Double Breasted Blazer + Bodysuit + Pegged Pants (stylepantry.com)
- Add A Tie For Finesse (stylepantry.com)
- Vintage Blouse + 70s Bell Bottoms (stylepantry.com)