First off, I’d like to thank Chomy of The Culture Cynic (personal blog) & Style Revolver (her vintage shop). She gifted me this fantastic yellow blazer from her vintage collection along with other pieces from her store. I am super excited and grateful, lady. Thank you.
Also, a HUGE thank you to Nicole Tongson of Eidia Lush for the shoes. You can read about them here. They hand make custom order shoes. There are several styles, fabric choices/designs, heel height, shoe type and accessories to choose from.
I designed the pair I have on. You can custom make/design your own pair too by simply going to their site. Go check it out – tell them Style Pantry sent you. Enjoy.. xo
- Striped Shirt + Pegged Pants + Neon Bow Shoes (stylepantry.com)
- MoodBoard: Color Block & Neon Shoes (stylepantry.com)
- Double Breasted Blazer + Bodysuit + Pegged Pants (stylepantry.com)
- BF Blazer x Tie + DIY Knee Length Denim (stylepantry.com)
- H&M Denim Maxi Dress (stylepantry.com)