Was able to sneak some pictures in before it attempts or start to drizzle.
This sheer skirt was love at first sight. I had to have it. I fell in love with contrast waist-band. A genius idea. Skirts without this band usually folds or the elastic gets tangled, which is irritating and a bit of a challenge to fix. So in my opinion, it was a smart move.
My red fringe bag is a gift from the lovely Onna Ehrlich Bags. It’s on sale here. I recommend. Literally goes with everything. Enjoy.. xo
- Denim Shirt + Leather Swing Skirt + Fringe Bag (stylepantry.com)
- Militant Shirt + Army Swing Skirt + OTK Socks (stylepantry.com)
- OOTD: A Closet Staple? The Pencil Skirt (theplussideofme.com)
- Leopard Blouse + Yellow Sheer Maxi Skirt (stylepantry.com)
- Ribbon and tulle party skirt (julierose77.wordpress.com)