It’s raining cats and dogs today. On a normal Sunday, we’d be getting ready for Church and then hitting our favorite spots. Beverly Hills Farmers Market and Melrose Swap meet.
I think we may stay under the covers all day today. It’s supposed to rain all week, so if all my outfit posts are shot under a covered parking space, you know why (smile).
This is what I wore last Sunday to the Farmer’s market. I love this dress. So simple and comfortable. Details below. Enjoy.. xo
Blazer – vintage, dress – H&M, earrings – Lindalu, scarf – Thailand, shoes – All Star Converse
- Denim Shirt + Denim Wide Leg Pants (stylepantry.com)
- How To Go From Casual To Chic (stylepantry.com)
- Mango Denim Dress + Dani Platforms (stylepantry.com)
- Kristin Cavallari in Charley 5.0 Denim Dress (denimblog.com)
- Gold Turban + 70s Pleated Dress (stylepantry.com)