Under the weather again today. Ugh!
I forgot I had this vintage puff sleeve plaid shirt. Got it from American Rag on La Brea. When I picked it out of the closet, I centered/styled everything else around it.
My pegged pants are from Zara. I have to say, I have them in every color except pink. They are comfortable and could very well serve as your “go to” pair. They come in all the bright colors of the season, so get yourself a couple. Enjoy.. xo.
PS- I am officially buying a Nikon/professional camera this weekend. All this time, I have been using my phone and Greg’s really old camera. Excited.
- Military Jacket + RL Top + Boyfriend Jeans (stylepantry.com)
- Puff Sleeve Blouse + Culotte Pants (stylepantry.com)
- We Love Colors Tie-Dye Leggings (stylepantry.com)
- Spring Flower Wide-Leg Pants (stylepantry.com)
- How To Dress Vintage (mademan.com)