What a difference a three day weekend makes. I’m totally energized today and I’m ready for it to last through the week.
If you have been following my journey or style, you’d know that I love denim shirts. I collect a few things and this is one of them. One may ask.. “why would you want/need more than one?” Well, different fabrics, textures, hue, cuts, buttons, style.. the list goes on.”
I love this full swing leather skirt. Greg called it a ‘poodle skirt’. Whatever it is, I like it. My fringe bag is by Rachel Zoe. A gift from Greg. Booties are Zara. Earrings – LindaLu. Maasai bead/necklace – Vintage. Enjoy.. xo.
- Mango Denim Dress + Dani Platforms (stylepantry.com)
- Proenza Schouler Linen Shoulder Bag (stylepantry.com)
- Vintage Blouse + Levis Jeans + OTK Boots (stylepantry.com)
- The Denim Doctor: Denim-on-Denim Dos and Don’ts (self.com)
- Flashback Denim Editorials – The Querelle Jansen Glamour Netherlands Shoot is a Blast from the Past (GALLERY) (trendhunter.com)