Gosh, I love long weekends. That feeling on Sunday night when you are reminded that you can sleep in on Monday? Though, in my case, I still have to work. That’s what happens when you work for yourself. It’s round the clock!
Greg and I plan on hitting a few stores. I plan on doing some research work.. maybe a little shopping.
I like how these pictures came out so raw and vintage. For me, this is a perfect outfit to stay relaxed in. Forget the fact that I look like a farm girl (hehe). I think I got the dress from ASOS. Shoes are men’s vintage. Belt is from a boutique here in BH. Enjoy.. xo
- Mango Denim Dress + Dani Platforms (stylepantry.com)
- Military Jacket + RL Top + Boyfriend Jeans (stylepantry.com)
- Vintage Blouse + Levis Jeans + OTK Boots (stylepantry.com)
- How to pull off: The maxi skirt (theglobeandmail.com)
- How to Wear Layers for Fall (stylelist.com)