Russell Simmons has partnered with Macy’s to showcase his menswear label, Argyleculture. Simmons has opened a store inside Macy’s Herald Square for his Argyleculture Fall 2010 collection. Russell Simmons will make a series of Macy’s appearances through November to promote the collection. Argyleculture infuses original detailing with the buttoned-up styling of men’s professional attire, including suits, argyle vests, zip-up sweaters, plaid oxfords, polos, and denims of different washes.
Here are some of the upcoming dates:
- Norfolk, Virginia – Military Circle – Friday, October 15, 2010
- Brooklyn, New York – Green Acres – Saturday, October 23, 2010
- Chicago, Illinois – River Oaks Center – Thursday, October 28, 2010
- Detroit, Michigan – Northland Center – Friday, October 29, 2010
- Atlanta, Georgia – Gallery at South Dekalb – Thursday, November 4, 2010